Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

South Korea, Coronavirus, and a Cult


Image result for COVID-19


The Coronavirus has gotten its largest boost from an apocalyptic cult in South Korea.

I am religious in my own manner, and I'm live-and-let-live to my bones. But I have to admit, I find these eschatological sectarians a damned nuisance, a bit like the dangerous asteroid-bound monkeys in AD ASTRA.

Here's a link to the story in The Daily Beast on the cult/coronavirus connection.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/in-south-korea-coronavirus-meets-the-second-coming

BTW, I'm curious about the term COVID-19 for this virus.

Does COVID stand for "COrona VIrus Disorder" or something similar?

And if so, it this somehow the 19th member of that class? Why did we all miss the other 18?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar