Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Non-Fiction November - Week 1


I've mentioned this before--I think it was last year around this time-- but Nonfiction November is my favorite annual book blogging event.  
I always learn about so many great books and subjects from all of you!

Today's (this week's actually) topic is--My year in Nonfiction.


What was your favorite nonfiction read of the year?  May I have a 4-way tie please?

What nonfiction book have you recommended the most? May I have a 4-way tie again please?  I love, love, love Foodie books, and I love, love, love memoirs, and I love, love, love travel books and I love, love, love history books. So from this year I'd recommend  "Eight Flavors",  "Stingray Afternoons", "At Home in the World" and "Captured". 

What is one topic or type of nonfiction you haven’t read enough of yet? As a rule, I wish I'd read more non-fiction than I do.  But because I love foodie memoirs the most, I guess I can never read 'enough' of them.

What are you hoping to get out of participating in Nonfiction November?  My short answer is above--I always learn about so many great books and subjects from all of you who participate. 

My list of nonfiction for this year is kind of short, but all were very good.  I'll go for quality of quantity for now.
I really liked all of these.











I can't wait to see what everyone else is reading!

Here are our hosts for the month...many thanks to them!!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar