Hi everyone!
At first I have to say , I'm not fan of these figures! I don't really like the poses, and the details are abnormal or not realistic in my eyes... But, on the other hand, they are so classic that I couldn't resist painting them even for historical reasons!!
They were made by the same mould but with simple unpainted plastic. I believe, that's when they became so classic!
I have in my collection some more of these set so you will probably see some more Timpo solids in the future...( such as WW2 8th Army desert rats witch is a better detailed set than this one..)
For these figures I tried a more simple painting to make them as smooth as I could ! The colors I used is from 1918 uniform in Morocco.Here are some pictures below to enjoy.
| First blocking |
A small post for this small set! Hope you liked it!
'Till next time...Keep Up The Brushes!!

0 Yorumlar