I'm so excited to share today's post! What better way to start off December than to share photos of my decorated tree. On the countdown :) 24 days unil Christmas/My Birthday! To all the December babies, happy birthday!
The first pic of tree once I finished. This tree is 7.5 ft tall. The original plan was to start last weekend. I started decorating Wednesday night and I finished on Thursday afternoon.
This year more blue was added to the tree. I think blue and silver looks so pretty at Christmas time.
I wanted a white faux fur tree skirt, but I think this silver sequenced tree skirt looks better with the theme.
I mentioned that last year I just put two bells for the tree topper. This year I went for a bow and bells. I love how it turned out, but I had to really put in some time to get the topper how I wanted it look. The DIY tree topper was worth it :)
My mom loves Christmas decorating as much as I do so we usually decorate the tree together. This year she took on more of a supervisory role lol. One of my favorite Christmas memories as a child was helping my mom decorate the Christmas tree and drink hot chocolate.
Who else likes to look at lights on Christmas trees?
I really love how the tree turned out this year.
Happy Holidays! Are you putting up a Christmas tree this year? I also wanted to thank you all for the kind words you left on my Projects with Pilar: Christmas Decor DIY's post!
November 2017 Posts
Hello November
My Favorite Liquid Lipsticks: Fall Edition 2017
Come Along with Me: Christmas at Bath and Body Works and White Barn
Thanksgiving Inspired Makeup 2017
Thankful
Come Along with Me: Christmas at Bath and Body Works and White Barn
Thanksgiving Inspired Makeup 2017
Thankful
Projects with Pilar: Christmas Decor DIY's
My Life in November 2017
Thanks for stopping by my blog!








0 Yorumlar