My struggles with hair dye have been well documented on this blog. I am so sick of trying to get this blue dye out. It's Directions Atlantic Blue for anyone who cares! I have been using the following to get it out :
Washing Up liquid
Bleach london washing out liquid
Head and shoulders
Silver shampoo
and this week it had it's first bleach over. This is the first time I have ever had to bleach over a color to get it out. I was horrified and my hairdresser was equally shocked that it didn't lift. It went this ice blue color. Which is cool but already I am sick of it. I am facing into cutting my grown out fringe to get rid of it.
So yeah.....I am going to be blonde for a while yet.
I also found my Beastie Boys T-shirt as well! Yea! In this shot you can also see the blue glitter I spoke about in the below post as well. Only shot I have of the shit stuff!
In other exciting news - my ear is finally up to a ten! My journey is over! I am so happy with this. I wanted both ears to stop at 10 because I have tiny earlobes and can't take much more. I am delighted its over. The last jump from the 8 to the 10 was incredibly sore. I moved the taper from my ears as soon as I could and it cleared up the last of the grotty horrible mess and made it much less painful. Tunnels are the way forward. I dunno about moving up to a 12 which has been suggested to me by those who also stretch theirs. I think the 10 looks cute and I can get decent plugs for this size as well.




0 Yorumlar