Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love text nail art in black and gray

For this Nail Art Sunday the theme is "letters" and even though I was close trying out that "newspaper/alcohol method", I ended up in a free hand nail art instead. I've seen some cool scripted text nail art with the text "love" for example. So basically I used a cool gray creme + black glitter polish as a base and added metal studs, free hand text limited on two nails so my left and right hand would be more cohesive. So on my dominant hand I added a black glitter gradient as accents instead. I like this look, it come out pretty clean, elegant and also simple looking in some ways too. Hope you'll like it. ^^







And below is some shot of my left hand (haha so unusual making some decent "poses" with my dominant hand and also keeping my non-dominant hand steady while taking shots);





Polishes and materials used:
ZTIZ nail polish (black)
El Corazon - 423/89 trendy jeans (swatch is coming up soon)
Black metal studs
(And L.A. Girl - Uninhibited)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar