Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elisha Cuthbert


Elisha Cuthbert

Birth Date 
30 November, 1982

Born Place
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Born Name
Elisha Ann Cuthbert



Education
She graduated from Centennial Regional High School in 2000 and moved to Los Angeles at 17 to do acting.

Occupation
TV and Film Actress



Measurements
34-20-32 in or 86-51-81 cm

Eye Color
Blue

Distinctive Features
Edged Face

Bra Size
34C

Shoe Size
5

Ethnicity
White

Hair Color
Blonde

Build
Average

Height
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm

Weight
61 kg



BIO
Elisha Cuthbert is a Canadian film & TV actress who became popular with the children’s TV series Popular Mechanics for Kids. She debuted in films in 1996 as Sarah in Dancing on the Moon. However, she came into prominence as the daughter of Kiefer Sutherland in the US TV series 24. Her popularity increased manifold when she had her first starring role in the movie The Girl Next Door in 2004. She then starred in House of Waxin 2005 and Captivity in 2007. In spite of her popularity Elisha could never get the elusive breakthrough in films although she is a household name in Canadian TV. The media always perceived her as a sex symbol which probably did more harm than good.

Elisha Cuthbert is very pretty. She was the sexy star of 24, Old School and The Girl Next Door. She was friends with Paris Hilton for awhile, or maybe still is. Who cares. To be truthful she has not been heard from all that much of late.

At one time, Cuthbert was referred to as "sloppy seconds" by Sean Avery, her hockey player ex. He said this as a taunt to her new hockey player beau, Dion ... something. Begins with a P. Plays for the Flames. That's all we got.

Cuthbert also ruins 24 every time she's on the program, as her character of Kim Bauer totally sucks. But at least the actress often poses in a bikini or in lingerie. That's nice of her to do.



Quotes
"I’m not gonna fight anyone about it, though. I’ll accept it with grace. But being on a show with two other beautiful women, this is gonna make going to work very uncomfortable," she told the magazine, referring to her "Happy Endings" co-stars Eliza Coupe and Casey Wilson. "I don’t know, this might be a curse."

"I think one reason guys liked that character so much is because I didn’t go fully nude. My character really could be the girl of every guy’s dreams, instead of having them see her naked and going, 'Oh, that’s not my thing,'" she explained. "Remem­ber 'Weird Science'? Kelly LeBrock never got naked. She didn’t show you every­thing. I think that’s why it resonated with more men than it probably should have."

"The pressure to be pretty? I set, you know, boundaries and goals for myself. I try not to compare myself to anyone else because I will never be anyone else except myself. So I try and stay true to me, and hopefully the right projects will come my way."

"I do believe that when you know better, you do better. You know what was wrong about the last relationship, and hopefully you will do better the next time."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar