Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Funny Show Business: Crazy Antics Make Mad Money



Mike Myers cemented his legacy on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with Austin Powers. The movie, a parody loosely based on James Bond, is Funny Show Business. As you can see, from the gif I created, the comedy is filled with crazy antics.


The bottom line is that crazy antics make mad money. Funny Show Business is a double entendre. I combined funny and show business in order to derive at the new term.


Funny Show Business is a trend in the entertainment world. Silly songs and goofy movies have become the norm. This standard is good and bad for a number of reasons.



Funny Show Business is good because it is profitable. It is bad because it is often pointless. Shouldn’t movies and music have a message?


I support comedy as long as there is a point. If it is pointless, then I am a little weary of it. You should have a method to your madness.


Movies and music should be artistic. Actors and musicians are supposed to be artists
Today’s entertainers need to reevaluate their roles in the business.


Rap music is a big target for a good reason. How many rap songs do a disservice? Sometimes, I am not impressed. A caveman can do some of these raps.


But you can’t throw an entire genre under the bus. Although there are bad raps, there are also good raps. Many fine rappers exploit their talents through their sense of humors.

Thrift Shop by Macklemorecatapulted the rapper to new heights. I am not mad at Macklemore one bit. He saw an opportunity and he capitalized on it.